Should your appointment/booking be approved, you (hereinafter referred to as the "client") will be bound to the following terms and conditions.
Muttbox Media Terms and Conditions
Effective from 6th December 2018 at 9am UK Time.
This terms and conditions document seeks to clarify what can and cannot be commissioned
from the company and will lay out the terms to which all clients and the business must adhere to as
well as the conditions to which all actions must be carried out.
1) Clients can commission photographical, cinematographic and web designed works from the
company, all projects are able to be both “Public safe” and “Public Adult”. Public safe is
considered to be the mainstream of media, so traditional photoshoots, videos and more,
whereas Public Adult is considered to be the more adult based content.
2) Prices for projects are based on individual circumstances involved within the project(s) and
do not represent what you may be charged in comparison to someone else.
3) Prices are negotiable to up to 30% lower than the original price offered, but this is only
expressly given at the discretion of the company. (This applies solely to privately booked works that do not fall under the "Convention" banner.
4) Clients agree to have their project listed on the Muttbox Tracker (https://muttbox.uk/track), which allows the public to
see the current stages of the project, however no further details other than the project
name will be disclosed.
5) Clients wishing to take Public Safe commissions must pay 25-50% of the agreed price before
the project with the remainder to be paid on completion before the final project is
delivered. Clients wishing to take the Public Adult commissions must pay 100% of the agreed
price up front and will receive their media in one week from the agreed shoot/completion
date. The fee’s described in this section are to be treated as a deposit. Clients who partake in private shoots at conventions are expected to pay the full charge within 5 working days of approval. This fee is then held in PayPal until the shoot completes, at which time the fee is disbursed to the providing party.
6) All projects from the date of enactment of this document will be subject to a £10 increase to
cover the appropriate licencing for specific software that is used for the creation of the
7) Refunds for projects are available if requested for a number of reasons, these will usually
exclude the deposit paid to the company, in certain circumstances the company may choose
to waive the exclusion on the deposit and return the full amount. Refunds cannot be given
for if the commissioner expresses “Buyers remorse” etc.
In all projects undertaken by the company, clients are expected to agree to the following. Failure to
do so may result in termination of your commission.
• Clients agree to display public accreditation (either via watermark or written description,
depending on media used) without fail, failure to do so will result in a takedown notice.
• Clients are not permitted except when given permission to do so to remove watermarks or
display unwatermarked copies of any media.
• Where prints of photographs have been made available, clients are permitted to own a copy
without a watermark, however the print will have a unique ID affixed to the reverse to
identify it. Typically all prints will carry the MuttboxMedia watermark, but this can be
removed for a flat fee of £10.
• Clients are permitted to display any media they display online, in print or other mediums
with appropriate accreditation, they are also permitted to sub-license the works to
publishing media (newspapers, magazines etc) so long as they provide accreditation and
contact details are passed to MuttboxMedia. Clients are also permitted to transfer the
license to another user, but must contact the company to ensure they are aware of the
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without warning and this document will be
updated to reflect that.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email either of the addresses below and we will
endeavour to answer any questions you may have.